18 June 2020

30 Day Book Challenge // Day 17: Your TBR Pile


Day 17: Your TBR Pile

Well, day 17, you have the opportunity to embarrass me completely!

You can see my current TBR pile pictured, and that's not even including my kindle books! Eeeek!

I think this is a problem that's common with all bookworms, but there are just too many books that I want to read! A lot of the books on my pile I've had for years, but there always seems to be another, more anticipated read that I get round to first.

Some of the books that I've got that I'm most excited about are Betrothed, the Uglies series, and the Cruel Prince series. I've heard so many good things, I can't get through my current reads fast enough!

I think one of the biggest problems is that I can't resist downloading books onto my kindle. And it's out of sight, out of mind, right?! If I can't see them, I forget how many I've already got. I think next month I'm going to have to have a month where I only read books from my kindle. 

But then what do I do about these toppling piles?



No comments: